You can significantly increase clients’ range of motion and decrease recovery time for this complex injury site. Great course for treating athletes. Also available as on online course.
- A powerful protocol incorporating trigger point therapy, STR, stretching, ROM and other advanced techniques to identify and relieve the source of rotator cuff pain in 1-6 treatments.
- To find, palpate and treat the relevant musculo-skeletal anatomy including: the SITS rotator cuff muscles, pectoralis major and minor, trapezius,
scalenes and deltoids.
- Body mechanics to protect your own body while giving the best treatment possible to your clients.
- The causes and contraindications of shoulder girdle conditions.
- The confidence and creativity to design unique treatments for all your clients.
Unfortunately the dates for this class have come and gone, but we are working on next year's schedule - so email us and tell us you are interested, so you can be the first to know of the new dates. Can’t wait to hear from you.