JOIN the JAMMM
Online Support for massage therapists! The Jing Advanced Massage Mentoring Membership (JAMMM) -The professional society for all complementary therapists and an alternative to a professional association. Gain instant access to hundred of hours of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) with our monthly membership.
If you’re looking for support and affordable CPD as a massage therapist then we have got you covered. Be part of the international industry community, get the information you need to be the best therapist you can be and have a voice. Join Jing Advanced Massage Mentoring Membership – AKA The JAMMM!
Our online learning scheme offers ongoing professional guidance, continuing professional development content you can access any time, and live, regular mentoring with the vibrant Jing Directors, Meg and Rachel plus live virtual classrooms from the best of the international bodywork industry.
What you get:
With 4 live virtual classrooms per month our members have the opportunity to really feel part of a community:
CPD Virtual library with hundreds of hours of CPD for massage therapists!
As soon as you subscribe you get access to a vast library of recorded classrooms and guest speakers that you can work through in your own time with a whole host of relevant subjects including:
A Sneak peak at the virtual library
Subscription price: £29.99 per month 3 month minimum subscription period
Exclusive to JAMMM: Guests Lecturers – Access these recordings and more as soon as you sign up!
- Functional Exercise Prescription – How to exercise without ‘exercise’ with Eyal Lederman
- Mindset, Marketing & Branding with Elizabeth Walker
- Fascial Anatomy and the Body in Movement with Ana Barretxeguren
- An insight into Body Mechanics with Susan Salvo
- Anatomy & Dissection with Julian Baker
- GUEST SPEAKERS COMING UP: Susan Findlay speaking about Oncology Massage / Claire Snowdon Darling with a Deep dive into HRT / Jan Trewartha – topic TBC
ALSO FREE with your JAMMM Membership: Select virtual classrooms
- Mini CPD series: Mental Health 101 for Massage Therapist. Learn more here:
- Treating the Long Covid Client: Considerations, Modifications and Suggestions for Massage Therapists. Learn more here:
For full course subscription T&C’s please click here.