A unique advanced online qualification in musculoskeletal anatomy for massage therapists, bodyworkers and movement teachers.
Dividing the body into six main sections this course teaches you the intimate details of all the bony landmarks; muscles – their origin, insertion & actions; other structures – ligaments, bursa’s and veins (oh my!); as well as how to feel them. Plus, learn about planes of movement; stretching and strengthening exercises; common problems; anatomical directions and so much more.
This dynamic course gives massage therapists, bodyworkers and movement instructors the highest level of mastery in musculoskeletal anatomy. Through greater understanding of anatomy, palpation skills and bodywork techniques will be enhanced. This course will catapult your anatomical knowledge to the top echelon, elevating your confidence and ability to talk to other medical professionals. We are delighted to offer this acclaimed Jing course in an online format.
To get a FREE taster of the course, please click here to see module one! ENJOY!
- Learn at your own pace with over 18 hours of pre-recorded webinars led by Rachel Fairweather, internationally respected director of Jing and author of Massage Fusion: The Jing method for the treatment of chronic pain.
- Watch and replay the webinars in your own time, at your own pace on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Download the additional content PDFs.
- Submit your questions for monthly live Q&As with Head Teacher Jemma Fordham and glamorous sidekick Nina Frizoni.
- Consolidate your learning with online quizzes, worksheets and interactive homework.
- Interact with fellow students online via our special Facebook group.
ONLINE COURSE STRUCTURE
MODULES with Live zoom dates March 2021 – February 2022
- Course introduction: 2 x 1 hour zooms + 1 x Live Q&A Tuesday 2nd March 2021
- Shoulder: 2 x 1 hour zooms + 2 x Live Q&As Tuesday 13th April & Tuesday 4th May 2021
- Forearm: 2 x 1 hour zooms + 1 x Live Q&A 8th June 2021
- Spine: 2 x 1 hour zooms + 1 x Live Q&A 6th July 2021
- Mid term revision: 1 x Live zoom Q&A Tuesday 3rd August 2021
- Head, neck and face: 3 x 1 hour zooms + 2 x Live Q&As Tuesday 7th September & Tuesday 12th October2021
- Pelvis and thigh: 3 x 1 hour zooms + 1 x Live Q&A Tuesday 2nd November 2021
- Leg, knee and foot: 2 x 1 hour zooms + 2 x Live Q&As Tuesday 7th December & Tuesday 11th January 2022
- Final revision: 1 x Live zoom Q&A Tuesday 8th February 2022
ONLINE COURSE COST: £720
OR MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN: x10 monthly payments of £78 = £780
For more information please call the office on 01273 628942!
“The anatomy course enabled me to see how the body is created to move, and therefore it fundamentally changed my practice. I now see my role as a massage therapist not just as a person who ‘sorts pain out’, but also as a person who can encourage my clients bodies to move with more freedom. This deep knowledge of learning opens up new horizons into treating client’s pain patterns. I would happily encourage all therapists to take this course on as it also allows us to approach other professions as professionals.”