The Jing journey to become a massage therapist, where do I start? Right here!
What is Bodywork Beginnings? Become a massage therapist in 10 days!
Our introduction to the beautiful world of massage is your first step in becoming a professional massage therapist and the opportunity of a lifetime to change your own life path. If you need a side hustle to find a new and rewarding profession then bodywork is a fantastic option. On this course you will learn a full body massage protocol the Jing way. We teach you how to use your own body mechanics to protect your own body while giving treatments and help answer all your questions about how to start a massage business. This is an opportunity of a lifetime to change your own life path.
7 days hands on and 3 days of supported self-study at home, working through our online learning resources.
The course is delivered in a retreat style in our gorgeous classroom by the sea in beautiful Brighton.
The only pre-requisite for joining Bodywork Beginnings is curiosity, passion and a desire to change people’s lives for the better.
You will start your day with a movement class of tai chi, yoga or sports stretching. There will be elements of Eastern and Western Philosophy and sessions of meditation within the massage therapist training. Designed by the internationally celebrated Massage Industry experts Jing Directors Meghan Mari and Rachel Fairweather, there is no other course like it.
It’s not only a time to learn to help others but a time to check in on yourself, your life goals and direction. Jing is a special place to learn.
To reserve your place, please either give us a call in the office on 01273 628 942 or click the buttons below to buy online.
What will you learn:
- A powerful deep tissue relaxation massage protocol for the entire body. You will give and receive massage every day in the classroom.
- How to make modifications for different bodies and different needs.
- A massage that is versatile and can be used for deep relaxation as well as part of a health recovery plan for injury from sports or life activities.
- How to use your own body mechanics to protect your own body while giving treatments.
- Fundamental Musculo-Skeletal anatomy in a fun and creative way (Be prepared to dance and have fun!).
- The basics of the massage industry.
- How to set up a private practice and go into business for yourself!
After the course:
- You can go into private practice.
- You are able to get business insurance (We recommend Balens Insurance), and start practicing as a massage therapist!
- You will meet the requirements to move on to the 1 year course Advanced Clinical Massage Therapist qualification.
To reserve your place, please either give us a call in the office on 01273 628 942 or click the button below.
including 3 Self Study Days, these are normally Friday, Saturday, Sunday:
Course Cost: £1250
Early bird price: £950 *** this will be applied to your basket if you book in time!