01273 628 942
What Jing promises to offer you:
We guarantee the finest quality, service and security available online and by our staff.
Our goal to is to treat you in such a way that all you can say is “WOW.” If you are not happy with any of our services please call us immediately. Our desire is to offer high quality courses and products with integrity to help you expand your skills.
- Outstanding Customer Service. When you contact us, you will always be greeted by a knowledgeable, professional, friendly and cheerful “Jing family” member who is located in our headquarters in Brighton, UK. Offices are open Monday through Saturday 9:30 to 5pm GMT. Remember, order on our website 24/7, send us an email or leave a message on our secure voicemail system. We’ll promptly reply to your request.
- Secure and Safe Ordering – Shop with confidence. We use state-of-the-art encryption technology to ensure the secure transmission of any personal information you provide while using our site.
- Privacy We appreciate the trust you place in Jing and we are committed to respecting your privacy and the security of your personal information. All personal information we collect (including name, address, telephone number, email address, transaction information and credit card information) are treated with the utmost privacy. Any and all information collected on our site is kept strictly confidential. We never sell, rent, trade or swap your personal information with any other company or individual for any reason except as required by law.
Jing offers a variety of ways to book and train with us. All courses offered online and in person by Jing are suitable and designed for Massage, Yoga, Pilates, Reflexologists, Aromatherapy practitioners and instructors, as well as Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Nurses and Midwives and the like qualified practitioners. The above will be collectively deemed “bodyworker”.
What you agree to with Jing
By agreeing to our terms and conditions you are confirming the following: I am a qualified and insured bodyworker, and I am undertaking any training (online or hands on) with Jing as part of my continuing professional development (CPD) or continuing education (CE). It is my responsibility to ascertain if I have adequate insurance to practice and incorporate any and all techniques I learn with Jing.
I take full responsibility for my training and relinquish any and all rights that I might otherwise have to hold Jing responsible legally, financially, or otherwise for any claim that might arise in consideration of my participation in said training. I hereby release and forever discharge Jing, and its officers, board, and employees, jointly and severally from any and all actions, causes of actions, claims and demands for, upon or by reason of any damage, loss or injury, which hereafter may be sustained in relation to said training.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please read carefully before buying training courses, downloading or accessing training materials, course videos, DVDs, as well as printed materials and all online documentation from this website.
This is a legal agreement between you (you or Licensee) and Jing Advanced Massage Training Limited, (JING, we, us or Licensor) of 28/29 Bond Street, Brighton BN1 1RD for your purchase of Massage Training Programs, Massage Training Courses including Training Materials (Class Videos, DVD’s) and Training Documentation (Training Manuals) more fully described below.
By clicking the “purchase” button for the Course, Program or Training Product, you agree to these terms which will bind you and if you are an employer (corporate purchaser) your employees. If you do not agree to the terms, we shall not sell you any training courses, programs or products and you must discontinue the purchasing process now.
- The Product – A Description
We describe our Training Courses as
- Instructor Led Training (ILT) held at a specified location;
- Online or Distance Learning – training courses or programs that can be purchased, accessed and/or completed online.
- Blended Learning a hybrid of online training and hands on instructor led training at a specified location;
- Books, DVDs and online Videos of specified Courses (Training Products)
- Written Training Manuals and other documentation (Training Documentation);
- Packaged Training Services, which can be any of the above services, a series of training modules specifically created for your individual or corporate requirements.
Please note JING reserves the right to change the course content of any Training Course or Program at any time and without notice.
- The Sale
The purchase price of the Training Courses and Training Materials and Documentation are on our website.
Upon successful process of your registration for a Training Course or Training Degree Program, you will receive an email confirming your registration, name of the course and/or the name of the course within the Training Degree Program, as well as the date, time and location of delivery.
- Jing Products and Services License
JING offers courses that are suitable and designed for Massage Therapists, Yoga and Pilates Instructors, Reflexologists, Aromatherapy practitioners as well as Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Nurses and Midwives. We offer you a variety of ways to book and train with us.
The Training Courses for which you register include JING’S License to you for the use of all Training Materials and Training Documentation and the requirements for the License are described in this agreement.
If you are:
- An ILT purchaser, you may receive the Training Materials and Training Documentation applicable to your Training Course when you attend the course.
- An Online Learning purchaser may access or download the Training Materials and Documentation on line and use same for the purposes of completing your registered on line course(s) which will be delivered solely for your own use.
- An Online Learning purchaser that is a Company purchasing the Online Learning Course for a number of individuals, the Training Materials and Documentation may be accessed or downloaded for the purchased course(s) on line, and as agreed between the parties, delivered for the use of a number of concurrent users.
- A Distance Learning purchaser may receive the Training Materials and Training Documentation solely for your own use with the relevant Training Course.
- A BLENDED LEARNING purchaser has the same rights as may be appropriate with the four categories above. If you have purchased Packaged Training Services, you may enjoy all the general rights that may be relevant to the specific training packaged for your needs, coupled with a License to use the materials, the scope of which we have agreed with you when providing the packaged services.
- Your obligations under the License are:
You can only copy any of the Training Materials or Documentation where you need it to help with your Training Course. If you do copy any of these materials you have to include JING‘S copyright notice on any medium and on any copy you may make.
You cannot alter, modify, vary merge or translate the Training Materials or Documentation for your own use and you cannot give this documentation to anyone else without JING’s approval. If you make it available to employee(s) you have to ensure that it is used in accordance with these terms.
Techniques taught on Jing courses are for your uses as a massage therapist and are not intended to be used to train others. The methods and techniques we teach are drawn from a wide range of sources and of our experience of many years as teachers and practitioners in the massage industry. We would ask you to respect our work and dedication to you by not reproducing our methods and techniques in any other format to train others without asking our permission.
- Transfers or Cancellations (discuss the amount of time for cancellation – REFUND OR CREDIT)
You may transfer your registration for one (1) course to another up to 6 weeks prior to the original course start date. Once a student has transferred to another course, no refunds can be made for the cancellation of either course. A £50 (plus VAT) administration fee will be charged for all course changes.
Only one (1) transfer by any student may be made for any one course.
If you cancel or know you will be unable to attend an IL Training Course the cancellation may be made by telephone, email or in writing. However, please note cancellation:
For shorter CPD (Continuing Professional Development) courses
- Prior to 6 weeks of the course start date you will receive a full refund minus an administration fee of £50 (plus VAT).
- Within 6 weeks of the course start date, you will receive a refund less the minimum registration fee for the course or a £50 (plus VAT) administration fee whichever is the greater.
- If you fail to attend an IL Training Course or leave during the course, there will be no refund.
For our longer teaching programs:
- If you have registered for an IL Training Program for an intensive course (e.g. Bodywork Beginnings, ACMT Intensive or MFR Intensive) – the registration fee is non-refundable for cancellation prior to 6 weeks of the start date of the course and will incur a minimum cancellation fee of £50 (plus VAT). If cancellation occurs within 6 weeks before the course start date or after the course start date you will be liable for the whole of the course fee.
- If you have registered for an IL Training Program for an Advanced Certificate in Massage Therapy (ACMT) – the registration fee of £600 is non-refundable.
- If you commence the ACMT course and choose not to continue for any reason within the first three (3) months you are liable for the registration fee plus the cost (inclusive of VAT) of individual modules taken.
- Cancellation of your ACMT place after the first three months will mean you are liable for the entire cost of the Certificate Program inclusive of VAT.
- If you are registered for IL Training Program BTEC 6 in Clinical and Sports Massage, the registration fee (£540) and Edexel/Pearson fee are non-refundable.
- If you commence the BTEC 6 course and choose not to continue for any reason within the first 3 months of the course start date you are liable for the Registration Fee and Edexcel/Pearson Fee in addition to the cost of individual modules (inclusive of VAT) and any associated costs for assessment.
- If you cancel your place on a BTEC Level 6 course after the first 3 months, you are liable for the entire course cost (inclusive of VAT) and the Edexcel/Pearson fee.
- If you withdraw from the ACMT and/or the BTEC and then decide to join a future ACMT/BTEC course cohort, any payments previously paid will not count toward the future course fees. At that future date the full course fee (current at that time) will be payable in accordance with the terms and conditions current then.
You can request a refund of any Online Learning, Distance Learning, Blended Learning Course up to 14 working days after paying in full for access provided you have not yet accessed the materials. If you have accessed the material you will not be entitled to any refund. If there has been a partial access (under 25% of the Training Material and Documentation) a 20% administration fee is incurred (calculated on the full price of the course before any discount and inclusive of VAT) and you will receive a refund of the balance or a credit note (of the amount paid) to be applied to other courses. Above 25% useage and up to 60% access to online material refunds will be made at the sole discretion of Jing and generally this will be based on a pro-rata rate of useage compared to the online course fee and the amount paid for the course to date plus an administration fee of £50 (plus VAT). Please note, that this may mean you will owe a balance for the online course if not prepaid in full. Above 60% access there will be no refund and you will be required to pay for the online course in full if not prepaid in advance. Any credit note issued will expire within 12 months from date of cancellation.
Refund Policy. If the refund is approved by the JING, it will be made by bank transfer to your nominated bank account.
If JING for any reason cancels a course or is unable to deliver the Training Materials and Documentation, a full refund will be offered for all course fees, but will not be liable for any other cost included but not limited to travel and accommodation.
JING, its officers, employees and agents are committed to protecting your privacy and the security of your personal information. Any information collected (including personal details, name, address, telephone number, email address, transaction information and credit card information are deemed confidential. We will never sell, rent, trade or swap your personal information with any company or individual for any reason except as required by law. We are liable to maintain this confidentiality for a period of 10 years.
In the event JING seeks to use said information, it will obtain your prior express written consent to do so. If you discover that there has been any breach of confidentiality you will notify JING immediately and it will take all necessary steps to prevent any further disclosure. This confidentiality clause does not apply to any information in the public domain or we received it from a third party as non-confidential information.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
JING has intellectual property rights in its Training Materials and the Documentation anywhere in the world; those rights in the Training Materials and the Documentation are licensed (not sold) to you, when you purchase any Course or Training Program and your use must be in compliance with the terms of the License. If for any reason you do not do so, JING may terminate your use.
- JING’S LIABILITY
JING has very specific liability under the License only if it is caused by the negligence or willful conduct of its directors, employees or agents and its maximum aggregate liability under or in connection with the terms of the License is limited to £500.
JING is not liable under its License to you, or any collateral contract for:
- Loss of income; loss of business or business interruption;
- Any indirect loss or damages arising from your negligence or breach of contract any loss or harm caused to you or a third party.
You are required to take full responsibility for your training and relinquish any and all rights that you may have if you suffer any loss incurred by claims for damages arising from any third party harm that was not caused by JING’S negligence (or that of its employees and agents) you agree to indemnify JING against said costs or losses.
JING’S liability for infringement of third party intellectual rights shall be limited to breaches of rights subsisting in the UK.
There are no other conditions or warranties, express or implied except as included in this agreement.
- TERMS OF PAYMENT
All ILT courses require a minimum deposit (registration fee) payment of 20% (unless otherwise guided) of the course price as a registration fee to secure your place on the course.
Unless a course has the facility of a payment plan the course must be paid for in full one month prior to the course start date.
If you have been accepted onto a payment plan your responsibility includes:
- Ensuring the correct level of registration fee is paid one month before the course start date.
- Setting up through your bank a monthly standing order for the agreed monthly amount and for the agreed number of payments that will reach the Jing bank account on the 15th of each month. Overpayments are allowed.
- If a payment of one month is missed this must be made up as soon as possible. If 2 or more payments are missed we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £50 (plus VAT) and/or to withdraw the student from the course.
Payment can only be made using an authorized payment card at the time of the transaction on our website, or by invoice with settlement by bank transfer. Receipts for payment are provided in the electronic format.
JING takes all necessary steps to ensure our website is a secure site using state of the art encryption technology to secure transmission of any personal information while using our site.
Invoice payment terms are 30 days from the date of invoice or at least 10 working days before the start of the course, whichever is sooner.
If any information you have given to us proves to be incorrect, which has resulted in our not charging you the correct amount for the courses that you are buying, we reserve the right to adjust the fee (upwards or downwards) so that it is the correct fee for your circumstances.
- TERMINATION OF THE LICENCE.
JING may terminate License by written notice to you
- If you breach the License and do not remedy the breach within 14 days after the service of written notice requiring you to do so; or
- If you become bankrupt or if your company becomes insolvent and unable to pay its debts.
Upon termination for any reason, you no longer have any right to use the Training Materials and/or Documentation and you must delete or remove the Training Materials and Documentation from all computer equipment in your possession. All copies of Training Materials and Documentation then in your possession must be returned to JING or certify to JING that they have been destroyed. You are liable for all outstanding monies owed to JING at the time of the termination.
- TRANSFER OF THE LICENCE
You cannot transfer, assign or sell the License without prior written consent from JING.
We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of this License at any time during the term of the License.
- EVENTS OUT OF OUR CONTROL
JING cannot be held liable for any failure to deliver the Training Courses or Training Materials and Documentation if such failure is caused by events out of our reasonable control (A Force Majeure Event).
Our obligation shall be deemed suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues. We will use all reasonable measures to bring the Force Majeure to a close or to find a solution to that event in order to continue our services to you.
No failure on our part to insist on strict compliance with the terms in this Contract shall be deemed a waiver of any term of this Contract.
JING requires any notices given either by us or by you in writing. If any provision of this agreement is invalid or not enforceable, it will not affect the validity of the rest of the agreement.
- DISTANCE SELLING
The provisions of the Consumer Contract Regulations apply to your purchase of any of JING’ products or services, except once you have downloaded any material you are no longer eligible to cancel the agreement.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The terms of this Contract represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the purchase of Training Courses, Training Materials and Documentation.
We represent that neither of us has relied on any undertaking or promises given by the other except as expressly stated herein.
- OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to revise and amend the terms and conditions from time to time.
- LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
If you are a consumer, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.