New blended learning TMJ course – this dynamic course from Jing brings together online learning with a practical hands on day. Get access to a 2 hr recorded virtual classroom all about TMJ pain as soon as you sign up to compliment the hands on learning.
This workshop was developed by a massage therapist with 20 years experience as a dental nurse. These skills will help you achieve astounding results with patients who cannot find relief elsewhere.
- A powerful protocol to treat TMJ (temporomandibular joint syndrome) incorporating a range of advanced techniques such as trigger point therapy, STR, and myofascial release.
- To find, palpate and treat the relevant musculo – skeletal anatomy including the temporomandibular joint, masticatory muscles, digastric muscles, sternocleidomastoid, and trapezius.
- Body mechanics to protect your own body while giving the best treatment possible to your clients.
- The causes and contraindications of head and face pain.
- The confidence and creativity to design unique treatments for all your clients.
To read the published article on TMJ Pain, please click here.
All dates are at Jing HQ, Brighton