This workshop was developed by a massage therapist with 20 years experience as a dental nurse. These skills will help you achieve astounding results with patients who cannot find relief elsewhere.
- A powerful protocol to treat TMJ (temporomandibular joint syndrome) incorporating a range of advanced techniques such as trigger point therapy, STR, and myofascial release.
- To find, palpate and treat the relevant musculo – skeletal anatomy including the temporomandibular joint, masticatory muscles, digastric muscles, sternocleidomastoid, and trapezius.
- Body mechanics to protect your own body while giving the best treatment possible to your clients.
- The causes and contraindications of head and face pain.
- The confidence and creativity to design unique treatments for all your clients.
To read the published article on TMJ Pain, please click here.
Unfortunately the dates for this class have come and gone, but we are working on next year's schedule - so email us and tell us you are interested, so you can be the first to know of the new dates. Can’t wait to hear from you.