You can help increase breathing capacity for athletes, people with asthma and recovering cancer patients. Your clients will love you for this work!
- A powerful protocol adapted from osteopathic technique, visceral manipulation, myofascial release, remedial and trigger point work to identify and relieve the source of pain in 1-6 treatments.
- To find, palpate and treat the relevant musculo-skeletal and visceral anatomy including: the intercostal muscles, pectoralis minor, lungs, diaphragm, rectus abdominis.
- Body mechanics to protect your own body while giving the best treatment possible to your clients.
- The causes and contraindications of thoracic pain pathologies, how and why you can treat them.
- The confidence and creativity to design unique treatments for all your clients.
“I loved this course! Apart from the fact that I believe Rachel is a fabulous teacher and explains things so well, I found the techniques used were incredibly effective for such a lot of the issues that I have with my clients including asthma, shortness of breathe and anxiety. It not only allowed them to breathe better for the first time in ages but seemed to bring about a calming and relaxed effect around the diaphragm. I use a lot of the techniques for my work on posture as well with great results. I highly recommend this course and believe that it is a great add on to your existing techniques and my clients have definitely benefited.” Kim Walker-Hibbitt
All dates are at Jing HQ, Brighton
Comments are closed.