Lose your fear of working with the spine in this fascinating workshop combining insights from bodywork, physiotherapy and yoga.
- Detailed anatomy of the spine and relevant musculo-skeletal, ligamentous and fascial structures.
- Body reading: how to visually assess spinal bends, excessive curvature and rotations.
- Advanced soft tissue techniques to free spinal restrictions. Techniques include: direct and indirect myofascial release, trigger point, stretching and osteopathic skills adapted for the massage therapist.
- Effective and safe movement exercises for your client.
- The causes and contraindications of spinal pathologies including herniated disc, ankylosing spondylitis, spinal arthritis.