- Films and close ups of all techniques.
- Engaging TV-style commentary by Meghan and Rachel themselves.
- Beautifully designed downloadable handouts with photos of all skills.
- Comprehensive quizzes to test your knowledge.
- Online support groups to ask questions of your peers and encourage participation.
- Technical support from our friendly office staff.
- The courses will open and close every few months – so when they are open, get in quick!
- Once you have bought the course you will have evergreen access, able to access when ever, and where ever you are!
- All of the online courses are modules of our prestigious BTEC Level 6 Professional Diploma in Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage, which is pretty awesome.
“An excellent course which teaches you how to get into the nitty gritty areas of the low back! Combining fun with efficient techniques you’ve never seen before, pathologies and quizzes that really help you to understand what you are doing and why. You can watch it and do the quizzes over and over leaving you confident to go out and try it on your clients. I highly recommend it!” – Tracey A
“These online courses take you through everything you need to know to treat your clients effectively with chronic pain. It teaches you everything from techniques to pathologies and self-care, leaving you with a great toolkit to get your clients out of pain. The excellent teachers will always have your back and have thought of all the questions you might ask. Enjoy the journey.” – David L
“I have started the neck and shoulder course and am halfway through the anatomy section. I feel quite overwhelmed in an absolutely positive way, at how fantastically Meghan and Rachel complement each other. In this they are at their absolute best and their positive dynamic presentation is infectious and stimulating and a sheer joy to behold.” – Judi S
You will learn how to treat these musculoskeletal pathologies, by first learning your anatomy – and getting top tips to access those deep hidden muscles such as Subscapularis, Teres Major and Minor, and many more!
You will learn how to treat these musculoskeletal pathologies, by first learning your anatomy – and getting top tips to access those deep hidden muscles such as Trapezius, Levator Scapulae, Scalenes, SCM, Rhomboids, Posterior Cervicals, and many more!
You will learn how to treat these musculoskeletal pathologies, by first learning your anatomy – and getting top tips to access those deep hidden muscles such as Piriformis, Quadrates Lumborum, Ilipspoas and many more!
And now for something completely different. Take a look at our online musculoskeletal course – click here