Feeling confident treating pregnant women is a rewarding way to expand your practice and provide significant pain relief at this important time. This course is also invaluable if you would like to treat anyone who cannot lie comfortably on their stomach. You do not need any specialised equipment for this work.
- The anatomy of pregnancy.
- A full body protocol in the side-lying position.
- How to treat specific concerns during pregnancy such as carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatica, oedema, migraines, neck, shoulder and low back pain.
- The physical and emotional transformation of women at different stages of pregnancy and post birth.
- Safety guidelines regarding contraindications and/or risk factors associated with pregnancy.
Unfortunately the dates for this class have come and gone, but we are working on next year's schedule - so email us and tell us you are interested, so you can be the first to know of the new dates. Can’t wait to hear from you.