Becoming an infant massage instructor is a superb way of increasing your income with zero strain on your body. Infant massage has been proven to promote weight gain, better sleep for infants (and parents), relieve colic, boost the immune system and help adult-child bonding. This course will allow you to teach infant massage classes to groups or individual parents.
- The theoretical background supporting the positive effects of infant massage
for carers and infants.
- The practical application of infant massage techniques.
- A diversity of educational approaches.
- How to organise and conduct successful teaching sessions.
- Marketing techniques to enable you to promote your work successfully.
This is a great complement to your pregnancy massage practice. Please note this course is accredited and insured by the CtHA and most other major professional organisations. Please check with your insurance provider before coming on this course.
Unfortunately the dates for this class have come and gone, but we are working on next year's schedule - so email us and tell us you are interested, so you can be the first to know of the new dates. Can’t wait to hear from you.