The 4 day intensive is designed to teach you as much as possible in the time, covering the entire body, plus specialised low back and neck and shoulder pain protocols.
- Exceptional and creative hot stone massage skills for the entire body.
- A fusion of Eastern and Western advanced stone techniques, resulting in a seamless dance of stone and hands-on massage.
- Applied anatomy and advanced trigger point techniques to treat neck, back, shoulder and specific pain patterns.
- Hydrotherapy and deep tissue massage enabling you to use hot and cold stones for any treatment from spa treatments to sports remedial massage.
- Marketing tools so you can immediately start your business development.
- Positive body mechanics to protect your hands, wrists and back, allowing you to be the best massage therapist you can be.
- Everything you need to know about stone massage. There is no need for expensive additional training after this course.
To attend the course you must have a set of stones, and we recommend Vulsini – use the code: JING1119 for a cheeky Jing discount! For full details please click here.
All dates are at Jing HQ, Brighton
[…] 08:13 PM If you're in Sussex you won't get better training than with Jing. Hot Stone Fusion Intensive | Jing I wouldn't go on any of the one day courses – one day is not enough for anything other than a […]
[…] time, after a lengthy chat with JING, I opted for their four day Intensive Hot Stone Fusion course. Now, for those of you who know me, this choice has come as a bit of a surprise. What […]