A truly cutting edge technique that will enhance all of your work. Soft Tissue Release is a technique used by many sports therapists to relieve pain, increase range of motion, prevent injury and reduce injury repair time. It is the most specific type of muscular fibre stretching achievable. Extremely efficient and worthwhile in many arenas, STR extends the connective fascia and treats isolated fibres of shortened muscles. Developed for Olympic athletes, it can be adapted for use with individuals with compromised range of motion such as arthritic clients or wheel chair users.
- The theory and practical application of STR.
- Applied anatomy, including attachment points, actions and stretches.
- How to apply the technique to every major muscle in the body.
- To easily incorporate STR into your existing table massage.
- Self help STR techniques to teach your clients.
- Efficient and safe body mechanics.
Unfortunately the dates for this class have come and gone, but we are working on next year's schedule - so email us and tell us you are interested, so you can be the first to know of the new dates. Can’t wait to hear from you.