In this groundbreaking online course we bring The Jing Method direct to you! On this online course you will learn how to deal with complex pathologies and structural deviations such as genuflects recurvatum, ACL/PCL sprain, Osgood schlatters disease, meniscal damage, shin splints and plantar fasciitis.
You will learn how to treat these musculoskeletal pathologies, by first learning your anatomy – the bony landmarks of the patellofemeral and tibiofemoral joints, major ligaments of the knee and ankle. Plus getting top tips on how to access muscle groups (hamstrings, quadriceps and adductors – including attachment sites), politeus, plantaris and the deep flexors of the ankles and toes and many more!
- 6: The Jing Method protocol for treatment of Leg, Knee and Foot pain
- 6a: Preparation work – Application of heat
- 6b: Fascial technique
- 6c: Muscle and trigger point techniques: Prone
- 6d: Muscle and trigger point techniques: Side lying
- 6e: Muscle and trigger point techniques: Supine
- 6f: Acupressure points for leg, knee and foot pain