Using these simple techniques, you can help prevent painful surgery and decrease recovery time for post-operative patients.
- A powerful protocol incorporating trigger point therapy, STR, stretching, ROM and other advanced techniques to identify and relieve the source of pain in 1-6 regular clinical sessions.
- To find, palpate and treat the relevant musculo-skeletal anatomy including: scalenes, brachioradialis, supinator, pronators, wrist flexors, extensors and the flexor retinaculum.
- Body mechanics to protect your own body while giving the best treatment possible to your clients.
- The causes and contraindications of wrist and elbow RSIs.
- The confidence and creativity to design unique treatments for all your clients.
This treatment can be given in any setting, including offices. We recommend taking this in conjunction with our on-site massage course.