This fascinating 2 hour theory based workshop is hosted by cutting edge women’s health physiotherapist Anna Crowle. The workshop will be focused around the work she recently published in the prestigious Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies (Development of a biotensegrity focused therapy for the treatment of pelvic organ prolapse: A retrospective case series published in the Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies)
In this workshop you will learn:
- Pelvic floor anatomy : Looking at the pelvis as a biotensegrity structure
- What is the fascia, and what is biotensegrity
- Birth injury and scars. How do they affect the pelvic floor?
- Taking pelvic tension into account when working with post natal women
- A new approach to understanding and treating prolapse
- Q&A session
- Biotensegrity model making
Suitable for : Massage therapists, Movement therapists, bodyworkers, Abdominal therapists, midwives, and other professionals working with post natal clients.
Unfortunately the dates for this class have come and gone, but we are working on next year's schedule - so email us and tell us you are interested, so you can be the first to know of the new dates. Can’t wait to hear from you.