If you can’t make it to Brighton for the full ACMT (Advanced clinical massage therapist) qualification but would still love to learn The Jing Method, then this is the option for you!
This great value experience will give you
- Immediate access to ALL 6 of our acclaimed The Jing Method™ Online Advanced Clinical Massage Courses.
- You will have them for 2 years to work through and revisit over and over again.
- Live virtual classroom experiences on Zoom where Meghan Mari and Rachel Fairweather, and the Jing team guide you through how to use the online course, keep you focused, and get all your personal questions answered.
- We will work through all the ACMT modules theoretically.
- Each session is inspiring, supportive, and uplifting.
Live Zoom Virtual Classroom Schedule: September 2021 – May 2022
- Thursday 30th September 10-12pm: Introduction
- Tuesday 12th October 10-12pm: Consultation & The Jing method
- Monday 15th November 10-12pm: Low Back Pain
- Thursday 16th December 10-12pm: Neck & Shoulder Pain
- Wednesday 12th January 10-12pm: Shoulder Girdle Pain
- Wednesday 9th February 10-12pm: Forearm Wrist and Hand Pain
- Wednesday 9th March 10-12pm: Leg, Knee, and Foot Pain
- Wednesday 6th April 10-12pm: Sports and Events
- Wednesday 25th May 10-12pm: Hip and Pelvis Pain
An excellent course which teaches you how to get into the nitty-gritty of specific areas! Combining fun with efficient techniques you’ve never seen before, pathologies and quizzes really helping you to understand what you are doing and why. You can watch it and do the quizzes over and over leaving you confident to go out and try it on your clients. I highly recommend it!
This online course takes you through everything you need to know to treat your clients effectively with chronic neck and shoulder pain. It teaches you everything from techniques to pathologies and self care leaving you with a great toolkit to get your clients out of pain. The great teachers will always have your back and have thought of all the questions you might ask. Enjoy the journey
Doing Jing Online courses has increased my confidence and enthusiasm 100%! Just getting to look at the content over and over again just really helps. Jing are absolutely helping improve the reputation of massage in the UK – and helping to make lots of much happier and healthier therapists at the same time!