Structural Integration is a unique way of working with the body, usually over a series of 10-12 sessions, to open and release patterns of strain that develop in the body’s myofascial web. Originally derived from Rolfing, the work has been developed and popularized by several leading international body workers, adding new insights on how to realign and balance the structures of the body.
- A dynamic form of bodywork that involves deep tissue work with active movement.
- Body reading: recognizing and analyzing patterns of pain and strain on the body, including habitual compensation configurations.
- The difference between direct and indirect myofascial work and how to combine both within your practice.
- The importance of ‘listening touch’, palpatory sensitivity and body mechanics.
- New insights into the anatomy of the myofascial system.
- Bodywork techniques and “tools” you can take away and integrate immediately into your existing practice.
£450.00Add to basket
When you order this product, you get all the following products for free!!