Barbara Palloni is a fully certified Clinical Massage Therapist with over 14 years’ experience. Her speciality is effectively treating chronic pain conditions, combining many advanced clinical techniques which she has acquired with the Jing Institute in Brighton along with other effective therapies she has learnt in her journey as a holistic practitioner. Her treatments are long lasting and very therapeutic; they are suited to chronic condition sufferers, cancer patients, mums-to-be and general public.
As Brighton Wellbeing clinic owner and lead massage therapist, Barbara fuses multiple synergistic bodywork modalities in her treatments to help bring relief and relaxation to body, mind and spirit, in line with the law of physics (the whole is bigger than the sum of its parts). This multidisciplinary integration of techniques, that also include aromatherapy, meridian reflexology, Indian head massage, facial acupressure and reiki (fused together in her integrative massages), create bespoke treatments that address the complexities of each individual condition in its different layers, making the healing process quicker and more effective with long term improvements.
Barbara believes that a holistic therapist should understand that each person is a unique universe with his/her own rhythms and that the more techniques are used to tackle a specific health matter, the quicker the body will return to a stage of homeostasis. For this purpose she is on a continuous development journey to learn new techniques for body, mind and spirit that she can integrate in her sessions at Brighton Wellbeing.
· Certificate in Advanced Clinical Massage Therapy (ACMT) Level 5
· Diploma in Holistic Therapies
· 2 Diplomas in Reflexology
· Diploma in Additional reflexology techniques (meridian reflexology)
· Diploma in Indian Head massage
· Diploma in Holistic Crystal Therapy
· Certificate in Thermal Auricular Therapy
· Diploma in Stone Therapy
· Certificate in Pregnancy Massage
· Reiki 1 and 2
· Diploma in Myofascial Release (direct and indirect techniques)
· Oncology Massage Practitioner Diploma
· Oncology Aromatherapy Practitioner Diploma
Comments are closed.