Treating caesarean, hysterectomy and mastectomy scarring with myofascial release and other magical moves
In this one day workshop led by acclaimed massage expert and author Rachel Fairweather, Director of Jing massage, you will learn:
• Theoretical aspects of scar tissue – the physiology of the inflammatory and scarring process
• Different types of scars – keloid, contractures, adhesions
• Safety considerations for working with scars
• Contraindications for working with scars – when to treat and when to leave alone
• Emotional considerations for working with scars- keeping your clients emotionally safe
• Basic myofascial techniques for working with scars
Take with this complementary course and get a 10% discount (both courses for £270)
Oncology Massage: 11th March 2020.
To book both courses with a 10% discount please click here or call 01273 628 942
Unfortunately the dates for this class have come and gone, but we are working on next year's schedule - so email us and tell us you are interested, so you can be the first to know of the new dates. Can’t wait to hear from you.