Led by exercise rehab specialist and sports science lecturer, Dr Bettina Karsten, this course incorporates cutting-edge research in muscle physiology, functional anatomy and tissue repair and teaches you how to develop tailored exercise rehabilitation plans.
This fantastic course is relevant to anyone with a background in bodywork or personal training.
- Practical rehabilitation and training techniques for athletes and non-athletes.
- How to help those who want to regain full range of motion and strength levels after injury.
- Advanced rehab exercises and exercise tests.
- Cutting edge proprioceptive training research and functional exercises.
- Advanced rehab exercises for the hip and low back.
- Advanced rehab for the ankle and knee.
- Advanced rehab for the shoulders and neck
Unfortunately the dates for this class have come and gone, but we are working on next year's schedule - so email us and tell us you are interested, so you can be the first to know of the new dates. Can’t wait to hear from you.