Jing in Jubilee Square
The power of community to create health is far greater than any physician, clinic or hospital. (Mark Hyman)
A COMMUNITY FUNDRAISER IN SUPPORT OF THE NATURAL HEALTH FAMILY CHARITY – THE DOLPHIN HOUSE
What can you do on the day?
Every year Brighton’s own Jing Advanced Massage Training creates an outdoor massage and yoga extravaganza to raise money for a local charity. This year the day will raise funds for The Dolphin House, a local Brighton charity that provides acupuncture, creative arts therapy, counselling, homeopathy, herbal medicine and osteopathy for babies, children and young people – irrespective of their financial circumstances.
Come and join in the festivities by booking one of the 180 60-minute massages available or taking a yoga or dance class (why not do both?!) With other workshops taking place for kids, music and hula-hooping, there’ll be loads of fun for the whole family!
Here is the timetable for the massages on the day:
|11:00 – 12:00|
|12:15 – 13:15|
|13:30 – 14:30|
|15:30 – 16:30|
|16:45 – 17:45|
|18:00 – 19:00|
Yoga session timings COMING SOON!!!
Book a Massage
Why not book yourself an AMAZING Jing massage? Treat yourself or a friend or loved one who would enjoy a massage in the Massage Marathon Marquee. Help spread the word and get all your friends to book in and donate to amazing cause! Just click the button below!
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking, so we can ensure smooth changeovers.
- Please wear comfortable clothes such as: t-shirt, loose fitting sports trousers or leggings (NO JEANS!)
- Unfortunately we cannot provide a changing room for massage treatments therefore we ask that clients to please remember that this is a community clinic, upto 10 people are being treated at the same time in the same room. Our therapists are highly trained professionals who will do everything to maintain each clients modesty.
- This is a fundraiser so once you have paid the funds for the massage, it goes into the big campaign pot and we cannot give you the money back.
- If you can’t come for the massage, you can either send a friend, or let us know as soon as you can and latest 48 hours in advance, so we can open the slot to somebody else.
Can’t join us? Please share our social media posts and emails to others who might also contribute; we would love that!