It’s a new world and let’s make it a better one for our clients.
Everyone who has ever!!!!! Studied at Jing needs this class. Sign up and you can watch it over and over again!! Get your questions answered.
3-hour recording: Workshop on how to properly benchmark.
- How to do a thorough Jing Method Clinical consultation, ROM assessment and Follow up on line and in person in our new model for Massage Therapists.
- How to communicate to all types of clients from new to your loyal favourites why the “Fix in Six” JING treatment protocol will work for them
- The workshop will cover how to structure the consultation so that you are able to design a treatment plan that is progressive and will get results for your clients
- We will look at appropriate note taking for you and your insurance.
- We will also cover THE MONEY Question. How to charge appropriately and encourage bundle purchases for all budgets.
A Jing Method Clinical Massage consultation uses the bio psychosocial model for working with clients’ in pain taking into consideration
- Medical History
- Red and yellow Flags .. what is a true contraindication?
- Clinical Consideration of past and current medical conditions and/or factors
- Structural and Functional Elements – Are they able to walk, sit etc easily.
- Emotional Elements – What is the emotional presentation of your client? Confident, or frightened. Are they able to take ownership of their mind-bodies or do they need support.
- Keeping an open mind and practising non-judgement, while keeping to your professional boundaries as a Jing Clinical Massage Therapist.
- OPQRS (Origin, provocation, quality, referral and site of pain)
- The role of stress and other psychological factors
- Functional Limitations
- ROM Assessment
- Relating Anatomy to Pathology
- What Jing treatment in appropriate including Indicated Trigger Point, MFR, Sports Massage, and Stretching, Eastern Massage and Exercises for Self- Care
- Clinical Reasoning for a 6 treatment plan over the appropriate time period for the patient
Purchase below and access to the online course will be available from Monday 27th July
COST: Suggested donation £60 (full income); £40 (some loss of income); £20 (no or little current income). Please note VAT will be added to whatever amount you choose.
Recording: A recording will be made available to all those who have booked a place on the course and will be sent via email by Monday 27th July