Certificate in Advanced Musculoskeletal Anatomy
Musculo Skeletal Anatomy, Advanced Certificate (online)
Payment Plan - Musculoskeletal Anatomy 2022 (Online)
£70.84 / month for 12 month
Pay in Full - Musculoskeletal Anatomy 2022 (Online)
A unique qualification in musculoskeletal anatomy for massage therapists and movement teachers.
This dynamic course gives massage therapists, bodyworkers and movement instructors the highest level of theoretical mastery of musculoskeletal anatomy. This course will elevate your confidence and understanding of all bodywork techniques and enhance your palpation skills and professional confidence. We are delighted to offer this acclaimed Jing course in an online format.
Complete the full certificate in theoretical musculoskeletal anatomy by completing this online training course to gain our certificate in musculoskeletal anatomy theory.
- Work at your own pace with our pre-recorded webinars led by Rachel Fairweather, internationally respected director of Jing and author of Massage Fusion: The Jing Method for the treatment of chronic pain
- Watch and replay the webinars in your own time, at your own pace on your computer, tablet or smartphone
- Submit your questions for live Q&As with Jing teachers Jemma Jackson, Susan Harrison and Abi Winstanley.
- Consolidate your learning with online quizzes and worksheets and homework from course textbooks: Trail Guide to the Body by Andrew Biel & trail guide to the Body Student Guide by Andrew Biel
- Interact with fellow students online via our dedicated Facebook group. Please CLICK HERE to join!
Live Musculoskeletal Anatomy Q&A Zooms
ONLINE COURSE STRUCTURE
Course Introduction: Live Virtual Classroom Q&A 12pm-1pm – Friday 21st October 2022
Shoulder – Bones: Live Virtual Classroom Q&A – 12pm-1pm – Thursday 24th November 2022
Shoulder – Muscles: Live Virtual Classroom Q&A – 12pm-1pm – 15th December 2022
Forearm – Live Virtual Classroom Q&A – 12pm-1pm – Thursday 12th January 2023
Spine – Live Virtual Classroom Q&A – 12pm-1pm – 12pm-1pm – Thursday 9th February 2023
Midterm revision – Live Virtual Classroom Q&A – 12pm-1pm – Thursday 16th March 2023
Head, Neck & Face – Bones – Live Virtual Classroom Q&A 12pm-1pm – Thursday 13th April 2023
Head, Neck & Face – Muscles: Live Virtual Classroom Q&A 12pm-1pm – Thursday 18th May 2023
Pelvis and Thigh – Live Virtual Classroom Q&A 12pm-1pm – Thursday 15th June 2023
Leg, Knee and Foot – Bones- Live Virtual Classroom Q&A Bones: 12pm-1pm – Thursday 20th July 2023
Leg, Knee and Foot – Muscles – Live Virtual Classroom Q&A: 12pm-1pm – Thursday 17th August 2023
Final revision – Live Virtual Classroom Q&A: 12pm-1pm – Thursday 21st September 2023
Online Assessment – 10am-1pm: Thursday 19th October 2023