A unique qualification in musculoskeletal anatomy for massage therapists and movement teachers.
This dynamic course gives massage therapists, bodyworkers and movement instructors the highest level of theoretical mastery of musculoskeletal anatomy. This course will elevate your confidence and understanding of all bodywork techniques and enhance your palpation skills and professional confidence. We are delighted to offer this acclaimed Jing course in an online format.
Complete the full certificate in theoretical musculoskeletal anatomy by completing this online training course to gain our certificate in musculoskeletal anatomy theory.
- Work at your own pace with our pre-recorded webinars led by Rachel Fairweather, internationally respected director of Jing and author of Massage Fusion: The Jing method for the treatment of chronic pain
- Watch and replay the webinars in your own time, at your own pace on your computer, tablet or smartphone
- Submit your questions for live Q&As with Head Teacher Jemma Fordham
- Consolidate your learning with online quizzes and worksheets
- Interact with fellow students online via our dedicated Facebook group. Please CLICK HERE to join!
Live Musculoskeletal Anatomy Q&A Webinars
Last Monday of every month we will be with you come rain or shine – busting our some anatomy grooves and getting down with our inner geek. If you can’t join us live *** DON’T PANIC! All live Q&A webinars are recorded and popped straight into your course for you to watch again, and again, and again…
Dates coming up are:
If you have any questions please call the office on 01273 628942!