JING is your TRIBE.
JING is your HOME.
JING is HERE for you.
JING is OPEN.
Dear Jing tribe
We are so happy we have each other and in this together.
If you are registered for a Jing course this year rest assured your course is still going ahead! All your invitations and reschedule will be sent to you via email.
We have already had great success teaching theory and practical with zoom! It has been really amazing. If you don’t have it already can you open a zoom account. https://zoom.us/
We are being responsible and making plans for us all to come back in July. Although nothing is certain, we are anticipating that we will be able to open the doors again in July for the summer intensive (based on the 12 week period for vulnerable adults being over by mid June).
For all courses between now and July we will running a virtual classroom experiences between 9:30-11:00am teaching your theory PLUS the hands-on portion of your course will be rescheduled for a date later in the year.
Your specific reschedule & virtual classroom invites will be sent to you via email.
So double fun and value for money!
PLEEAASSSESSEEEE…We understand that this is a challenging time for all of us but we ask you from the bottom of our hearts that at this time you will bear with us and not ask for refunds for any courses.
We are working hard to protect our community and staff and need your support at this difficult time.
Yours in love and solidarity
Meghan and Rachel and your Jing Family
We will be posting updates here and getting in touch with you via email.
- Online Bodywork Conference – Hip & Pelvis Special!: Monday 1st June – Come and join the Jing team for a fabulous day of online learning featuring the UK’s leading massage and bodywork experts. Click here to book!
- Myofascial Foundation (Original date 2nd-4th June) – Access to the online course & virtual classroom Tues 2nd & Wed 3rd June 9.30-11am (they will be recorded & posted on the website if you can’t attend live). Hands-on 15th-17th September Click here to book the course & get access to the Virtual Classroom!
- Self -Care Zoom: Wednesday 3rd June 12-1pm (for people registered for the course) Click here to book on!
- Myofascial Stretching Masterclass (Original date 5th June) Access to the online course & virtual classroom Thurs 4th June 9.30-11am (they will be recorded & posted on the website if you can’t attend live). Hands-on 25th November Click here to book the course & get access to the Virtual Classroom!
- Massage Matters: The Jing Education Exchange Zoom! Friday 5th June Donate if you can, free to anyone who needs it. To book on please click here
- Shoulder Girdle Pain Virtual classrooms Monday 8th & Wednesday 10th June 2020 9.30-11am (they will be recorded & posted on website if you can’t attend live). Want to book on? Click here for Lockdown Love, or click here for Shoulder Girdle module.
- BTEC 2019-2021: Advanced Anatomy Thursday 11th – Friday 12th Virtual Classroom Click here for BTEC level 6 course information.
- Advanced Sports Stretching – Virtual classrooms Mon 22nd & Wednesday 24th June 2020 9.30-11am (they will be recorded & posted on website if you can’t attend live). Hands-on ACMT Lockdown Love
- Foundation in advanced clinical massage techniques (Orignal date 25th-27th)Virtual classrooms Wednesday 24th June @ 2-3.30pm and Thursday 25th June 2020 9.30-11am (they will be recorded & posted on website if you can’t attend live). Hands-on 24th-26th September Click here to book the course & get access to the Virtual Classroom!
- Musculoskeletal Anatomy Advanced Certificate: Bones of the Leg, Knee and Foot Monday 29th @ 2pm Click here to book the course & get access to the Virtual Classroom!
There has never been a greater occasion to stay connected as a community and to reach out to all you love far and near. Please stay connected with each other and with us in whatever way you can – through The Jing Hub and Facebook groups and individually reaching out to those you have special bonds within Jing.
We are all concerned for the welfare of those who are elderly, in frail health or disenfranchised who stand to suffer mostly, and disproportionately, at the hands of this new virus.
We recognise that we are all facing challenges on many levels. As massage therapists we understand that it can be overwhelming to be faced with uncertainty about our health, the health of our clients and our businesses.
The only way through this is with unity, togetherness and love.
We want to work with you and support you with your education, your clients and your loved ones.
No judgement, only love.
With clean hands and open hearts, we will get through this.