Dates listed are for the first module; dates for the second module are as follows:
- Module 1: Wednesday 6th – Thursday 7th November 2019; Module 2: Tuesday 21st – Wednesday 22nd January 2020
- Module 1: Thursday 12th – Friday 13th November 2020; Module 2: Wednesday 6th – Thursday 7th January 2021
Being able to accurately determine the cause of musculo-skeletal and soft tissue pain is essential for any serious massage therapist. This course will give you the expert knowledge and assessment skills to feel confident that you understand the cause of your client’s complaint. Developed in conjunction with a physiotherapist, this is a one of a kind course for manual therapists.
- Simple and accurate case history taking skills for easy communication with GPs and other medical professionals.
- Visual observation and body reading skills.
- Assessment and palpation skills to establish the location and examination of ligaments, tendons, muscle and fascia.
- Essential orthopaedic diagnostic tests to determine specific areas of injury.