This unique one-day course will give you a dynamic ‘tool box’ of forearm and other energy saving advanced strokes that will delight your clients and protect your own body. Highly effective in both relaxation and clinical massage, the Jing approach to saving your hands will teach you to get more effect for less effort and give you the tools to treat any part of the body with minimal use of fingers or thumbs.
- Great forearm strokes for both prone and supine positions for the entire body.
- How to eliminate strokes that hurt your hands and save your thumbs for just 10% of your work.
- How to achieve depth and pressure through correct use of body weight.
- How to use the principles of Tai Chi to achieve flow and fluidity in your work.
- The adaptation of common Swedish massage strokes to prevent strain.