These popular seminars designed for practicing manual therapists and qualified students with advanced myofascial techniques which can be easily incorporated into existing personal styles. Drawing on a wide range of disciplines, the focus is on unusual, interesting, and fresh approaches that will both expand technique repertoire and inspire creativity and innovation. Within these workshops we will cover:
- Specific techniques for commonly encountered complaints
- Relieving pain, restoring lost function, and getting lasting results
- Utilizing both active and passive movement to enhance effectiveness
- Precision in working with specific tissue types and body layers
- Combining indirect or subtle work with deep or direct work
- Ways to work sensitively, safely, and comfortably at very deep levels
Neck, Jaw & Head
Learn advanced myofascial techniques for reducing neck pain and balancing neck function. Dramatically improve your skills for working with fixations, whiplash, migraines, and jaw issues.
Unfortunately the dates for this class have come and gone, but we are working on next year's schedule - so email us and tell us you are interested, so you can be the first to know of the new dates. Can’t wait to hear from you.