Learn with Chris Pohowsky, advanced myofascial techniques that dramatically improve your ability to work with wrist, rotator cuff and shoulder issues including carpal tunnel, repetitive stress injuries, and thoracic outlet syndrome, and more.
This popular series of seminars presents practicing somatic therapists and qualified students with advanced and little-known myofascial techniques which can be easily incorporated into existing personal styles. Drawing on a wide range of disciplines, the focus is on unusual, interesting, and fresh approaches that will both expand technique repertoire and inspire creativity and innovation. Potential topics include:
- Specific techniques for common structural and functional complaints
- Relieving pain, restoring lost function, and getting lasting results
- Utilizing both active and passive movement to enhance effectiveness
- Precision in working with specific tissue types and body layers
- Combining indirect or subtle work with deep or direct work
- Tracking subtle psychophysiological and nervous system responses
- Ways to work sensitively, safely, and comfortably at very deep levels.
Chris Pohowsky is a Certified Rolfer®, and is a Lead Instructor for Advanced-Trainings.com’s Advanced Myofascial Techniques series. Chris is passionate about competitive cycling, running, climbing, kayaking and yoga; his outdoor athletic pursuits go hand in hand with a strong interest in personal well-being and injury prevention. Chris’ particular talent lies in fostering a cooperative, enjoyable, and focused learning environment in his seminars, and he takes pride in offering workshop participants a solid foundational experience from which to develop their own work. Chris has a full-time private practice in Blacksburg, Virginia, where he is on the faculty of Blue Ridge School of Massage and Yoga.
Unfortunately the dates for this class have come and gone, but we are working on next year's schedule - so email us and tell us you are interested, so you can be the first to know of the new dates. Can’t wait to hear from you.