Are you an ACMT graduate? Are you thinking of carrying on and taking the BTEC level 6 course? Do you have questions like:
- Why should I carry on from the ACMT on to the BTEC Level 6?
- What else do you teach us?
- I passed the ACMT, but had to resit part of my exam – can I still book on?
- I’m not very academic, will I be OK?
- Coursework and dissertations sound scary… what support will I get?
- If the ACMT is the equivalent to a level 5, then why is it another 2 years of study to get up to a level 6?
- How much time will it take to write the assignments and a dissertation?
- Are there any discounts if I pay upfront?
- Can I pay in instalments?
- As this is a degree level course – can I get a student loan?
- How is this going to benefit my business?
- What is this massage Revolution you are talking about? How can I be a part of it?
- Can I talk with some existing BTEC students?
Then please watch this webinar recording with Jing Directors: Meghan and Rachel