Being able to accurately determine the cause of musculo-skeletal and soft tissue pain is essential for any serious massage therapist. This course will give you the expert knowledge and assessment skills to feel confident that you understand the cause of your client’s complaint. Developed in conjunction with a physiotherapist, this is a one of a kind course for manual therapists.
- Simple and accurate case history taking skills for easy communication with GPs and other medical professionals.
- Visual observation and body reading skills.
- Assessment and palpation skills to establish the location and examination of ligaments, tendons, muscle and fascia.
- Essential orthopaedic diagnostic tests to determine specific areas of injury.
Delivered over two modules listed below are the dates for each module. Dates listed in the shopping cart area are for the first module; dates for the second module are included when you click on ‘add to basket’.
- Module 1: Thursday 5th – Friday 6th July 2018; Module 2: Saturday 1st – Sunday 2nd September 2018