Effective stretching is an essential part of massage therapy and can provide exceptional results in the rehabilitation of chronic pain conditions. Stretching increases flexibility for athletes and creates a general feeling of wellness in everyone.
- How to stretch every major joint and muscle in the body.
- The 3 most advanced forms of stretching used by massage therapists, sports therapists, and physiotherapists for recovery and prevention of injury.
- Passive Stretching, PNF (proprioceptive muscular facilitation) and AIS (Active Isolated Stretching).
- Applied anatomy. You will increase your knowledge of the location and action of the major muscles of the body.
- To easily incorporate stretching into your existing table massage.
- Self-help stretches to teach clients for self-care.
- Efficient and safe body mechanics.
“It has changed my approach and has made me more clinical when thinking about my clients. Very inspiring, and has left me feeling like I want to know more!” Rachel Tejera
“Great course which brought my level of understanding and implementing stretches to a completely new level – amazing!” Anastasia