September 2019 – September 2020
A unique advanced online qualification in musculoskeletal anatomy for massage therapists, bodyworkers and movement teachers.
Dividing the body into six main sections this course teaches you the intimate details of all the bony landmarks; muscles – their origin, insertion & actions; other structures – ligaments, bursa’s and veins (oh my!); as well as how to feel them. Plus, learn about planes of movement; stretching and strengthening exercises; common problems; anatomical directions and so much more.
This dynamic course gives massage therapists, bodyworkers and movement instructors the highest level of mastery in musculoskeletal anatomy. Through greater understanding of anatomy, palpation skills and bodywork techniques will be enhanced. This course will catapult your anatomical knowledge to the top echelon, elevating your confidence and ability to talk to other medical professionals. We are delighted to offer this acclaimed Jing course in an online format.
To get a FREE taster of the course, please click here to see module one! ENJOY!
- Learn at your own pace with over 18 hours of pre-recorded webinars led by Rachel Fairweather, internationally respected director of Jing and author of Massage Fusion: The Jing method for the treatment of chronic pain.
- Watch and replay the webinars in your own time, at your own pace on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Download the additional content PDFs.
- Submit your questions for monthly live Q&As with Head Teacher Jemma Fordham and glamorous sidekick Nina Frizoni.
- Consolidate your learning with online quizzes, worksheets and interactive homework.
- Interact with fellow students online via our special Facebook group.
ONLINE COURSE STRUCTURE
- Course introduction: 2 x 1 hour webinars + 1 x Live Q&A
- Shoulder: 2 x 1 hour webinars + 2 x Live Q&As
- Forearm: 2 x 1 hour webinars + 1 x Live Q&A
- Spine: 2 x 1 hour webinars + 1 x Live Q&A
- Mid term revision: 1 x Live Q&A
- Head, neck and face: 3 x 1 hour webinars + 2 x Live Q&As
- Pelvis and thigh: 3 x 1 hour webinars + 1 x Live Q&A
- Leg, knee and foot: 2 x 1 hour webinars + 2 x Live Q&As
- Mid term revision: 1 x Live Q&A
- Monday 30th September: Course Introduction
- Monday 28th October: Shoulder – Bones
- Monday 25th November: Shoulder – Muscles
- Monday 16th December: Forearm
- Monday 27th January: Spine
- Monday 24th February: Mid-term Revision
- Monday 30th March: Head, Neck & Face – Bones
- Monday 27th April: Nead, Neck & Face – Muscles
- Monday 25th May: Pelvis
- Monday 29th June: Leg, Knee & Foot – Bones
- Monday 27th July: Leg, Knee & Foot – Muscles
- Monday 24th August: Final Revision
Live Musculoskeletal Anatomy Q&A Webinars
Last Monday of every month we will be with you come rain or shine – busting our some anatomy grooves and getting down with our inner geek. If you can’t join us live *** DON’T PANIC! All live Q&A webinars are recorded and popped straight into your course for you to watch again, and again, and again…
Dates coming up are:
ONLINE COURSE COST: £720
OR MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN: £240 deposit + 12 monthly payments of £45 = £780
£720.00Add to basket
For more information please call the office on 01273 628942!
“The anatomy course enabled me to see how the body is created to move, and therefore it fundamentally changed my practice. I now see my role as a massage therapist not just as a person who ‘sorts pain out’, but also as a person who can encourage my clients bodies to move with more freedom. This deep knowledge of learning opens up new horizons into treating client’s pain patterns. I would happily encourage all therapists to take this course on as it also allows us to approach other professions as professionals.”