Mixed Media Qualification
The Revolution will be televised and recorded!
Learn from anywhere
Get qualified in The Jing Method™: Advanced Clinical Massage: Unit 1 & Unit 2 of BTEC level 6
The Education Revolution Begins…..
September 2020 to June 2021 admissions are rolling so if you miss the start date of September don’t panic everything is recorded and your can catch up!
Become an expert in the treatment of Chronic Pain.
The world is in pain, complicated pain.
Bodies, minds and hearts are going to need you.
Invest in yourself and your professional development for 10 months and change your life forever! This is a post-graduate certification (you must already be a qualified massage therapist before delving in – Bodywork Beginnings: The Jing Method™ Level 3 or a level 3, 4 or 5 from any reputable massage school).
- How to apply successfully the Jing Method™ in 6 treatments and support your patients to move out of pain.
- How to effectively work with most types of chronic musculoskeletal pain including;
- back pain, sciatica, neck pain, whiplash, migraines, frozen shoulder, sports injuries, knee pain, ligament and tendon issues. As well as systemic conditions like fibromyalgia, myofascial pain syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis and plantar fasciitis.
The Jing Method™ is a partnership between patient and practitioner where a six session treatment plan is designed to increase your mobility, agility, and joint range of motion (ROM), whilst focussing on decreasing your daily pain.
The Jing Method™ is used by massage therapists, osteopaths, physiotherapists, midwives, GPs, and those interested in a complementary health care model.
There are 2 payment options so look below to see what works for you…
As soon as you enrol you will have instant access to ALL 6 of our acclaimed The Jing Method™ For the Treatment of Chronic Pain Online Advanced Clinical Massage Courses. Courses are organised according to location of pain.
- Low Back Pain
- Neck & Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Girdle pain
- Forearm, Wrist and Hand Pain
- Hip and Pelvis Pain
- Leg Knee & Foot Pain
Each course covers, anatomy, pathology, assessment, treatment and aftercare of the area. You have full access to each module for 2 years. Therefore you can watch the videos over and over again to support your professional growth.
Each module will take you about 15-20 hours to work through. We suggest study segments of 4 hours per week.
THEN.. THE TEACHING BEGINS..
We will work through the courses together online using Zoom and then come together in person every 2-3 months to consolidate our hands-on learning and improve our clinical work.
You are not doing this alone.. each module has a corresponding 3 hr- Virtual Classroom experience Tuesdays 10-1.
We will guide you through how to use the on-line course, keep you focussed and get all your personal questions answered.
We will work through all the ACMT modules both practically and theoretically.
Live Virtual Classrooms
- Low Back Pain: 6th October 2020
- Neck & Shoulder Pain: 10th November 2020
- Shoulder Girdle pain: 8th December 2020
- Forearm, Wrist and Hand Pain: 12th January 2021
- Hip and Pelvis Pain: 9th February 2021
- Consolidation – Range of motion & Joint testing: 20th April 2021
- Leg Knee & Foot Pain: 11th May 2021
- Upper body practical consolidation including assessment, consultation & Stretching: 25th – 28th January
- Lower body practical consolidation including assessment, consultation & Stretching: 15th-18th March
- Practical Consolidation, final assessment & graduation: 14th-18th June
Hands-on: Foundation in The Jing Method™ Advanced Clinical Massage: 3 day course £425 or Evening Workshop FREE with ACMT booking or £45
- 24th-26th September or 2nd-4th December
- Evening workshop Thursday 24 September 6.30-9.30pm
We have already had great success teaching theory and practical with zoom!
If you don’t have it already can you open a zoom account – you can sign up to the free account!
Live Zoom schedule: October – May
- Low Back Pain: Tuesday 7th October 2020 from 10am-1pm
- Neck & Shoulder Pain: Tuesday 10th November 2020 from 10am-1pm
- Shoulder Girdle pain: Tuesday 8th December2020 from 10am-1pm
- Forearm, Wrist and Hand Pain: Tuesday 12th January 2021 from 10am-1pm
- Hip and Pelvis Pain: Tuesday 9th February 2021 from 10am-1pm
- Consolidation – Range of motion & Joint testing: Tuesday 20th April 2021 from 10am-1pm
- Leg Knee & Foot Pain: Tuesday 11th May 2021 from 10am-1pm
April to November 2020
- Welcome – Evening Sunday 6th September 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Upper Body – 9.30am – 5.30pm – Monday 7th – Thursday 10th September 2020
- Lower Body – 9.30am – 5.30pm – Wednesday 14th – Saturday 17th October 2020
- Online Theory Assessment – Friday 30th October 2020
- Practical Consolidation & Assessment – Tuesday 17th – Thursday 19th November 2020
- Graduation – All Invited – 6.30pm – 9.30pm Friday 20th November 2020
September to June 2021
- Upper body practical consolidation including assessment, consultation & Stretching: 25th – 28th January 2021
- Lower body practical consolidation including assessment, consultation & Stretching: 15th-18th March 2021
- Practical Consolidation, final assessment & graduation: 14th-18th June 2021