The Jing Method™ Online
As soon as you are accepted onto the course you will have instant access to ALL 6 of our acclaimed The Jing Method™ Online Advanced Clinical Massage Courses:
• The Jing Method™ for the treatment of Low Back Pain
• The Jing Method™ for the treatment of Neck and Shoulder Pain
• The Jing Method™ for the treatment of Shoulder Girdle Pain
• The Jing Method™ for the treatment of Hip and Pelvis Pain
• The Jing Method™ for the treatment of Leg, Knee and Foot Pain
Each course covers relevant anatomy, pathology, assessment, treatment, and aftercare for the area.
Each course will take you about 15-20 hours to work through. We suggest study segments of 4 hours per week.
Live Virtual Classrooms
You are not doing this alone…each module has a corresponding 2-hour Virtual Classroom experience, plus extra lessons on consultation, assessment, ROM testing and sports massage.
• Low Back Pain
• Neck & Shoulder Pain
• Shoulder Girdle pain
• Forearm, Wrist and Hand Pain
• Hip and Pelvis Pain
• Leg, Knee & Foot Pain
• Sports and Events
• Consultation, Assessment & Range of Motion Testing
We will guide you through how to use the online courses, keep you focused and get all your personal questions answered.
These classes will cover both the practical and theoretical elements of The Jing Method™.
Hands-on Consolidation and Assessment
Practical consolidation including assessment, consultation & stretching
12 days in total (3 x 4 day modules).