A unique qualification in musculoskeletal anatomy for massage therapists and movement teachers
This dynamic course gives massage therapists, bodyworkers and movement instructors the highest level of theoretical mastery of musculoskeletal anatomy. This course will elevate your confidence and understanding of all bodywork techniques and enhance your palpation skills and professional confidence. We are delighted to offer this acclaimed Jing course in an online format.
To get a FREE taster of the course, please click here to see module one! ENJOY!
- Learn at your own pace with our interactive webinars led by Rachel Fairweather, internationally respected director of Jing and author of Massage Fusion: The Jing method for the treatment of chronic pain.
- Watch and replay the webinars in your own time, at your own pace on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Consolidate your learning with online quizzes and worksheets.
- Interact with fellow students online via our special Facebook group.
- Course introduction 2 x 1 hour webinars
- Shoulder 2 x 1 hour webinars
- Forearm 2 x 1 hour webinars
- Spine 2 x 1 hour webinars
- Head, neck and face 3 x 1 hour webinars
- Pelvis and thigh 3 x 1 hour webinars
- Leg, knee and foot 2 x 1 hour webinars
OR MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN: £258 deposit + 12 monthly payments of £65 = £1038
For more information please call the office on 01273 628942!