September 2017 – August 2018!
A unique advanced online qualification in musculoskeletal anatomy for massage therapists, bodyworkers and movement teachers.
Dividing the body into six main sections this course teaches you the intimate details of all the bony landmarks; muscles – their origin, insertion & actions; other structures – ligaments, bursa’s and veins (oh my!); as well as how to feel them. Plus, learn about planes of movement; stretching and strengthening exercises; common problems; anatomical directions and so much more.
This dynamic course gives massage therapists, bodyworkers and movement instructors the highest level of mastery in musculoskeletal anatomy. Through greater understanding of anatomy, palpation skills and bodywork techniques will be enchanced. This course will catapult your anatomical knowledge to the top echelon, elevating your confidence and ability to talk to other medical professionals. We are delighted to offer this acclaimed Jing course in an online format.
To get a FREE taster of the course, please click here to see module one! ENJOY!
- Learn at your own pace with over 18 hours of pre-recorded webinars led by Rachel Fairweather, internationally respected director of Jing and author of Massage Fusion: The Jing method for the treatment of chronic pain.
- Watch and replay the webinars in your own time, at your own pace on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Download the additional content PDFs.
- Submit your questions for monthly live Q&As with Head Teacher Jemma Fordham.
- Consolidate your learning with online quizzes, worksheets and interactive homework.
- Interact with fellow students online via our special Facebook group.
- Course introduction: 2 x 1 hour webinars + 1 x Live Q&A 6 September 2017
- Shoulder: 2 x 1 hour webinars + 2 x Live Q&As 18 October 2017 and 1 November 2017
- Forearm: 2 x 1 hour webinars + 1 x Live Q&A 6 December 2017
- Spine: 2 x 1 hour webinars + 1 x Live Q&A 17 January 2018
- Mid term revision: 1 x Live Q&A 14 February 2018
- Head, neck and face: 3 x 1 hour webinars + 2 x Live Q&As 14 March 2018 and 11 April 2018
- Pelvis and thigh: 3 x 1 hour webinars + 1 x Live Q&A 16 May 2018
- Leg, knee and foot: 2 x 1 hour webinars + 2 x Live Q&As 13 June 2018 and 11 July 2018
- Mid term revision: 1 x Live Q&A 15 August 2018
ONLINE ONLY: £600 +VAT when paid in full = £720
£600.00 Add to basket
OR MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN: £240 deposit + 12 monthly payments of £45 = £780
For more information please call the office on 01273 628942!
“The anatomy course enabled me to see how the body is created to move, and therefore it fundamentally changed my practice. I now see my role as a massage therapist not just as a person who ‘sorts pain out’, but also as a person who can encourage my clients bodies to move with more freedom. This deep knowledge of learning opens up new horizons into treating client’s pain patterns. I would happily encourage all therapists to take this course on as it also allows us to approach other professions as professionals.”